This first ever made unique and independent, 180+ page report of Renewable Market Watch™ analyzes global market for drones (UAVs) and robotics application in utility grid inspection regarding market dynamics, technology characteristics, industry structure, innovations and key industry vendors. Through extensive research and discussions with experts in the industry, Renewable Market Watch™ has identified a series of market trends that will impact this market over the coming decade.
Over the next decade, power networks in emerging countries will expand rapidly to serve growing populations, while developed economies will upgrade their infrastructure to manage with demand discontinuities and the transition to smart grids. The key reasons behind increasing transmission line lengths include a rising electrification ratio, the need for new electricity infrastructure and power generation capacity growth. The global electric power transmission networks with more than 5.66 million Circuit kilometers (Ckm) total lengths are subject to physical wear out and need regular inspections throughout their lifespan.
Since power outages cause substantial financial losses to the producers, distributors and also to the consumers of electric power, it is in the common interest to minimize failures on power lines. Therefore the inspection of electric transmission networks is of great importance for the power industry. It is an expensive and difficult task not only because power lines cover a vast territory, but also because a significant portion of them are located in remote and hazardous environments. Furthermore, for safety reasons, human intervention should be reduced as much as possible. UAVs and robotics offer an attractive cost and time saving option compared to conventional approaches to management of utility gird infrastructure.
Drones and Robotics in Utility Grid Infrastructure Global Market Outlook 2016 ÷ 2025 is essential reading for you or anyone in with an interest in the rising application and role of drones (UAVs) and robotics in utility grid inspection, explaining how this market will develop over the next ten years. Purchasing this report will aid your company’s ability to recognize important market opportunities and understand the possibilities for investment in this area. For your convenience we offer opportunity for orders with customized report content. Reasons to buy this market report are, but no limited to:
- The potential of drones (UAVs) and robotics application in utility grid inspection by regions
- Over 95 charts, maps, figures and tables
- Historical market data provided from 2000 to 2015 and forecasts until 2025
- Development scenario of the global drones (UAVs) and robotics market in utility grid inspection until 2025
- Drone (UAV) unit cost and services cost in utility grid inspection 2016
- Regulatory flight policies at global, regional and country level (44 countries) related to the use of drones (UAVs) utility grid inspection
- Expected revenue forecast from drone (UAV) and robotics sales and related services over the next 10 years (2016 – 2025)
- SWOT Analysis
- Market dynamics comprising main market drivers, restraints and challenges
- Drone (UAV) and robotics vendors active in utility grid infrastructure inspection market (hardware manufacturers)
- Drone (UAV) and robotics inspection services and solutions providers (hardware, optics, sensors, software)
- Key technologies and innovations as main drivers of drones (UAVs) and robotics utility grid inspection industry
- Investment potential and opportunities
At next pages you will see the full table of content of this report. To order this report just click on the button "ADD TO CART". Table of contents is referential and may vary upon report updates. If you have any other questions or data requests please do not hesitate to call us on ++44 203 60 80 138 or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org