Central East and South East Europe Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market: Outlook 2020 - 2030 - Trends, Forecasts, Investments, Opportunities, Analysis, COVID-19 Impact
/26th October 2020, RENEWABLE MARKET WATCHTM/ This is the first-ever made the thorough and detailed market report, which offers an incisive and reliable overview of the solar photovoltaic sector of Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) countries for the next long term period 2020 ÷ 2030. The number of fully permitted and ready to build projects is promptly increasing. This study is intended to provide the reader with an overview of the economics and regulation of the industry. The rooftop market segment in many countries is not developed and forecasted to score significant growth soon.
It can generally be assumed that the market for MW-scale installations in Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) countries is in a transition period to the market without feed-in tariffs. This transition is not easy. However, the new wave of tenders (auctions) support schemes announced in many CEE & SEE countries, and the direct marketing of solar power modelled on the corporate renewable energy PPA’s structures is paving the way towards independence from government subsidies.
All of the CEE & SEE countries have renewable energy capacity targets by 2030, assisting their aims to obtain a share of its power generation from renewable energy sources, including photovoltaic energy. In EU member countries, these targets are set by the European Commission (EC). In non-EU member countries, RES targets are set in energy strategies or renewable energy action plans. To achieve these goals, the transmission infrastructure of the countries might require considerable improvements to allocate additional capacity increments.
The inevitable photovoltaic power expansion in the CEE & SEE countries creates some challenges and risks: From the connection point of view, there are grid connection constraints due to the aged or overloaded electricity grid network that will need more detailed and precise planning and management. From the investment point of view, developers will want to be secured against frequent changes in renewable energy regulatory framework, feed-in tariff prices, and that license bid prices (in some countries) do not become uncompetitive when the competition in the sector emerges.
The report provides a complete picture of the market situation, dynamics, current issues, and future prospects. You will find more than 330 pages of valuable information in this unique, in-depth analysis of the Central East and South-East European photovoltaic market and will receive an overview of how the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) will impact it. With comprehensive market data, this report brings clear and concise insights to help investors in their decision-making process. As 2019 was a challenging year for the photovoltaic industry, the time for making the right decisions during 2020 and the next years is limited. A fast-changing market environment with falling module prices requires relevant and accurate information. Reasons to buy this market report include:
- Solar resource potential in Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) countries
- Over 105 charts, maps, and tables
- Historical market data provided from 2009 to 2019 and forecasts until 2030
- Overview of Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) photovoltaic (solar PV) market development 2010 ÷ 2030 by countries
- Development scenario of Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) countries photovoltaic (solar PV) sector until 2030
- Prosumer and Net Metering models, incentives, and regulatory framework
- Database with 200+ major active and upcoming photovoltaic (solar PV) plants in Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) countries
- Attractiveness indices for photovoltaic (solar PV) investments in Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) countries
- SWOT Analysis (detailed in 5 pages)
- Overview of Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) legal and regulatory framework for RES generation by countries
- Project developers, EPC providers, and Consultants in Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) countries
- Key organizations and stakeholders affecting the development of the photovoltaic sector by countries
- Comprehensive review of smart grid development in Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) countries
Investment potential and opportunities
This report is essential reading for you or anyone with interest in the fast-growing Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market, including investment trends overview, competitive landscape, and forecasting how investment volume in this market will develop over the next ten years. This report provides a comprehensive analysis of existing mechanisms supporting the use of solar energy in this region and highlights the challenges and opportunities associated with their developments.
The author of this report, Renewable Market Watch™ has distinguished itself throughout the years by publishing unbiased reports on the development of global renewable energy markets. For your convenience, we offer opportunities for orders with customized report content.
The more information and answers to your questions about Central East Europe (CEE) and South-East Europe (SEE) Solar Power market and related content you may read here: Central East and South-East Europe Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market Outlook 2020÷2030
In order to download a brochure with sample pages of this exceptional report, please access from here: Sample Pages - Central East and South-East Europe Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market Outlook 2020÷2030
For a better understanding of the benefits of using our reports, you may read here: Benefit List - Reports of Renewable Market Watch - 2020
About Renewable Market Watch™
Renewable Market Watch™ is delivering strategic insight into emerging renewable energy markets through its experienced research team and cutting edge predictive analytics data platform. We partner with our customers to provide research, data, and consulting reports in areas appropriate to their specific requirements. Our primary focus is emerging renewable energy markets of the Asia Countries, Balkan countries, Central and Eastern Europe, CIS states (former Soviet Union), LATAM countries, and MENA countries. For more information about Renewable Market Watch™, please visit: