Bulgaria is situated in the South-Eastern part of the Balkan Peninsula. The country's population is 7.284 million people and its territory spans 110,912 sq.km. Bulgaria borders Greece and Turkey to the South, Macedonia and Serbia - to the West. The Danube River to the North is our natural border with Romania; the Black Sea is situated to the East. Bulgaria is in the center of a region, which is undergoing dynamic transition. Within 500 km of our capital city, Sofia (1.4 million people), a population of over 90 million lives in 9 countries that have recently embarked on their way to a market economy. This is a large market with a rapidly increasing purchasing power.
In the last few years Bulgaria has been in the focus of the investors’ interest. The political stability and predictability due to the NATO membership and to the EU accession, the stable economic perspective and the growing credit rating of the country and its institutions were only some of the elements attracting the investors’ interest. External investors have been attracted by rapidly developing national industry, highly skilled workforce and significant new market.
Development of operational solar PV power plants in Bulgaria started with very moderate steps in 2007, but progressed with fast paces after the second half of 2010. At the end of 2018 cumulative installed solar PV capacity in Bulgaria reached 1,036 MW. Several large scale solar photovoltaic (PV) projects with capacity above 50 MW have been announced in Bulgaria after 2018 and these projects will be built between 2020 and 2023.
The report provides a complete picture of the market situation, dynamics, current issues and future prospects. You will find more than 120 pages of valuable information in this unique in-depth analysis of the Bulgarian photovoltaic market will receive overview how the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) will impact it. With comprehensive market data this report brings clear and concise insights, to help investors in their decision making process. As 2018 and 2019 were challenging years for photovoltaic industry, the time for taking right decisions during 2020 and the next few years is limited. Fast changing market environment with, requires relevant and accurate information. For your convenience we offer opportunity for orders with customized report content. Reasons to buy this market report are, but no limited to:
- Overview of the Bulgarian political and economic environment
- Solar resource potential in Bulgaria
- Financial Model and Analysis of 10 MW Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Power Plant investment in Bulgaria (IRR, WACC, Payback, NPV, Cash Flow, etc.)
- Over 55 charts, tables and maps
- Overview of Bulgarian photovoltaic market development 2010 ÷ 2030
- Grid connected photovoltaic installations
- Future market trends and planned photovoltaic projects for 2020 ÷ 2030
- Market prices of fully permitted and operational photovoltaic projects
- Romanian legal and energy regulatory framework for renewable projects
- Key companies and competitive landscape in photovoltaic sector
- Review of most relevant financing and supporting incentives
- SWOT Analysis (detailed in 5 pages)
At next pages you will see the full table of content of this report. To order this report just click on the button "ADD TO CART". If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call us on ++44 203 60 80 138 or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org