Bulgaria is situated in the South-Eastern part of the Balkan Peninsula. The country's population is 7.284 million people and its territory spans 110,912 sq.km. Bulgaria borders Greece and Turkey to the South, Macedonia and Serbia - to the West. The Danube River to the North is our natural border with Romania; the Black Sea is situated to the East. Bulgaria is in the centre of a region, which is undergoing a dynamic transition. Within 500 km of our capital city, Sofia (1.4 million people), a population of over 90 million lives in 9 countries that have recently embarked on their way to a market economy. This is a large market with a rapidly increasing purchasing power.
In the last few years, Bulgaria has been in the focus of the investors’ interest. The political stability and predictability due to the NATO membership and to the EU accession, the stable economic perspective and the growing credit rating of the country and its institutions were only some of the elements attracting the investors’ interest. External investors have been attracted by rapidly developing national industry, highly skilled workforce and significant new market.
Development of wind power plants in Bulgaria started with very moderate steps in 2005 but progressed with fast paces after the second half of 2008. At the end of 2021 cumulative installed wind power capacity in Bulgaria reached 704 MW (0.7 GW), which represents 16.3 % of the total installed renewable energy capacity in the country. The report provides a complete picture of the market situation, dynamics, current issues and future prospects. You will find more than 120 pages of valuable information in this unique in-depth analysis of the Bulgarian wind market will receive an overview of how the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) recovery and recent intention of the EU Commission to reduce by two-thirds this year gas import from Russia will impact it. With comprehensive market data, this report brings clear and concise insights, to help investors in their decision-making process. As 2020 and 2021 were challenging years for the wind industry, the time for making the right decisions during 2022 and the next few years is limited. The fast-changing market environment requires relevant and accurate information. For your convenience, we offer the opportunity for orders with customized report content. Reasons to buy this market report are, but are not limited to:
- Overview of the Bulgarian political and economic environment
- Wind resource potential in Bulgaria
- Financial Model and Analysis of 50 MW Wind Power Plant investment in Bulgaria (IRR, WACC, Payback, NPV, Cash Flow, etc.)
- Over 55 charts, tables and maps
- Overview of Bulgarian wind market development 2011 ÷ 2031
- Grid-connected wind installations
- Future market trends and planned wind projects for 2022 ÷ 2031
- Market prices of fully permitted and operational wind projects
- Bulgarian legal and energy regulatory framework for renewable projects
- Key companies and competitive landscape in the wind sector
- Review of most relevant financing and supporting incentives
- SWOT Analysis (detailed in 5 pages)
On the next pages, you will see the full table of content of this report. To order this report just click on the button "ADD TO CART". If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call us on ++44 203 807 00 79 or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org