The Czech Republic is a landlocked country in Central Europe. The country is bordered by Poland to the north, Germany to the west, Austria to the south and Slovakia to the east. Its capital and largest city, with 1.3 million inhabitants, is Prague. The Czech Republic includes the historical territories of Bohemia and Moravia and a small part of Silesia. The population of the Czech Republic is 10,729,075 at the end of 2021, and 73.7 % of the population is urban. The total land area is 77,240 Km2 (29,823 sq. miles).
In the last few years, the Czech Republic has been the focus of the investors’ interest. The political stability and predictability due to the NATO membership and to the EU accession, the stable economic perspective and the growing credit rating of the country and its institutions were only some of the elements attracting the investors’ interest. External investors have been attracted by rapidly developing national industry, highly skilled workforce and significant new market.
The development of wind power plants in the Czech Republic is moderate due to the lack of a proper supporting framework in the country. At the end of 2021 cumulative installed wind power capacity in the Czech Republic reached 341 MW, which represents only 5.3 % of the total installed renewable energy capacity in the country. The report provides a complete picture of the market situation, dynamics, current issues and future prospects. You will find more than 120 pages of valuable information in this unique in-depth analysis of the Czech Republic wind market will receive an overview of how the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) recovery and recent intention of the EU Commission to reduce by two-thirds this year gas import from Russia will impact it. With comprehensive market data, this report brings clear and concise insights, to help investors in their decision-making process. As 2021 was a challenging year for the wind industry, the time for making the right decisions during 2022 and the next few years is limited. The fast-changing market environment requires relevant and accurate information. For your convenience, we offer the opportunity for orders with customized report content. Reasons to buy this market report are, but are not limited to:
- Overview of the Czech political and economic environment
- Wind resource potential in the Czech Republic
- Financial Model and Analysis of 50 MW Wind Power Plant investment in the Czech Republic (IRR, WACC, Payback, NPV, Cash Flow, etc.)
- Over 55 charts, tables and maps
- Overview of the Czech wind market development 2011 ÷ 2031
- Grid-connected wind installations
- Future market trends and planned wind projects for 2022 ÷ 2031
- Market prices of fully permitted and operational wind projects
- the Czech Republic legal and energy regulatory framework for renewable projects
- Key companies and competitive landscape in the wind sector
- Review of most relevant financing and supporting incentives
- SWOT Analysis (detailed in 5 pages)
On the next pages, you will see the full table of content of this report. To order this report just click on the button "ADD TO CART". If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call us on ++44 203 807 00 79 or write an e-mail to email@example.com