This market report offers an incisive and reliable long-term overview of the photovoltaic sector of the country for the next long term period 2020 ÷ 2030. Turkey has the sixth-largest electricity market in Europe and one of the fastest growing in the world. In view of cuts in FIT’s announced in Germany, Spain, France, UK, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Italy after 2012, Turkey represents interesting investment environment in South-East Europe with exellent solar irradiation.
Cumulative installed solar PV capacity in MW in the country increased 20-fold from 2015 to 2018 despite political uncertainty. We have to point out 2018 was another consecutive record year for Turkish solar market with approximately 1.6 GW new solar photocoltaic capacity installed. Turkish market has excellent chances to exceeed XXX GW cumulative installed capacity in the next 5 years.
The report provides a complete picture of the market situation, dynamics, current issues and future prospects. You will find more than 120 pages of valuable information in this unique in-depth analysis of the Turkish photovoltaic market and will receive overview how the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) will impact it. With comprehensive market data this report brings clear and concise insights, to help investors in their decision making process. As 2019 was challenging year for photovoltaic industry, the time for taking right decisions during 2020 and the next years is limited. Fast changing market environment with falling module prices, requires relevant and accurate information. For your convenience we offer opportunity for orders with customized report content. Reasons to buy this market report include:
- Overview of the Turkish political and economic environment
- Solar resource potential in Turkey
- Financial Model and Analysis of 5 MW Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Power Plant investment in Turkey (IRR, WACC, Payback, NPV, Cash Flow, etc.)
- Over 55 charts, tables and maps
- Overview of Turkish photovoltaic market development 2010 ÷ 2030
- Grid connected photovoltaic installations
- Future market trends and planned photovoltaic projects for 2020 ÷ 2030
- Market prices of fully permitted and operational photovoltaic projects
- Turkish legal and energy regulatory framework for renewable projects
- Key companies and competitive landscape in photovoltaic sector
- Review of most relevant financing and supporting incentives
- SWOT Analysis (detailed in 5 pages)
At next pages you will see the full table of content of this report. To order this report just click on the button "ADD TO CART". If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call us on ++44 203 60 80 138 or write an e-mail to email@example.com