"Kazakhstan 35 MWp Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Plant with Building Permit - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
"Kazakhstan 35 MWp Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Plant with Building Permit - Project Profile" is part of Renewable Market Watch’s database of 16,800+ renewable energy projects. Our database includes a 15+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global renewable energy projects with a value greater than $2 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Project owner is planning to construct a solar photovoltaic (PV) power plant located in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The project involves the construction of a 35 MWp solar photovoltaic (PV) power plant. It will be developed in one stage. The project has successfully passed detailed zoning plan procedure, environmental impact assessment (EIA) grid connection agreement and building permit. Banks, investment funds and other project finance providers are welcomed to explore funding options about this very promising project.
The project provides an ideal opportunity for suppliers of solar photovoltaic (PV) equipment (solar, panels, inverters, cables, etc.), operation and maintenance (O&M) companies, asset managers, companies providing energy yield monitoring software and PV module cleaning companies. The construction works of this 35 MWp solar photovoltaic (PV) project shall cost US$28.6 million and include the following key activities:
1. Construction of 20kv/110KV grid interconnection substation
2. Installation of solar panels (PV modules)
3. Installation of inverters
4. Installation of mounting racking systems for solar panels (PV modules)
5. Ground excavation works.
6. Installation of internal cable infrastructure
7. Laying of transmission lines
8. Installation of security and monitoring system
9. Construction of fence
10. Owner’s engineering and construction supervision services
11. Construction of other related infrastructure
Reasons to Buy
• Gain insight into the project.
• Identify key project contacts (project owner(s), project manager(s), procurement manager(s), legal advisor(s), etc.).
• Participate in the tender and procurement supply for solar power equipment about this project
• Participate in the project finance structure about this project
• Monitor the latest project developments.
How to order
At the next tabulator you will see the full table of content of this report. To order this report just click on the button "ADD TO CART". If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call us on ++44 203 60 80 138 or write an e-mail to email@example.com