"Bulgaria 73 MW Wind Farm under Development - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
"Bulgaria 73 MW Wind Farm under Development - Project Profile" is part of Renewable Market Watch’s database of 16,800+ renewable energy projects. Our database includes a 15+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global renewable energy projects with a value greater than $2 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Project owner is planning to construct a wind farm located in the Republic of Bulgaria. The project involves the construction of a 73 MW wind power plant. It will be developed in stages. The project has successfully passed detailed zoning plan procedure, environmental impact assessment (EIA) and statement for grid connection conditions. Design visa and building permit are pending in the next few months.
The project provides an ideal opportunity for suppliers of wind energy equipment (spare parts for wind turbines, rotor blades, oils, transformers, cables, etc.), operation and maintenance (O&M) companies, asset managers, companies providing energy yield monitoring software and wind turbine inspection companies. Banks, investment funds and other project finance providers are welcomed to explore funding options about this very promising project.
The construction works of this 73 MW wind farm project shall cost EUR89.8 million (US$105.2 million) and include the following key activities:
1. Construction of MV/HV grid interconnection substation
2. Building of internal access roads between wind turbines
3. Ground excavation works.
4. Concrete foundations construction
5. Installation of wind turbines
6. Installation of internal cable infrastructure
7. Laying of transmission lines
8. Installation of security and monitoring system
9. Owner’s engineering and construction supervision services
10. Construction of other related infrastructure
Reasons to Buy
• Gain insight into the project.
• Identify key project contacts (project owner(s), project manager(s), procurement manager(s), legal advisor(s), etc.).
• Participate in the tender and procurement supply for wind power equipment about this project
• Participate in the project finance structure about this project
• Monitor the latest project developments.
How to order
At the next tabulator you will see the full table of content of this report. To order this report just click on the button "ADD TO CART". If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call us on ++44 203 60 80 138 or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org