CEE & SEE
United Arab Emirates
Renewable Projects Database
- Renewable Market Watch
- About Us
- Country reports
- News & Analysis
- Giant Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Plant in Bulgaria with 400 MWp Capacity is Planned in Bulgaria by Austrian Investor Enery Development
- 76 MWp Solar Power Plant in Kazakhstan Secured USD 42.6 million Financing Package from EBRD, GCF and CIF
- LG Chem Flies Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) with Next-gen Battery into Stratosphere
- Romania Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market Outlook 2020÷2030 with Trends, Investments, Financial Model, Analysis, COVID-19 Impact
- Sixth Energy Access Investment Forum of the Alliance for Rural Electrification
- Renewable Power Generation Costs Reduction Overview in the Recent Study of IRENA
- Kazakhstan Continues its Ambitious Plans for Renewable Power Capacity Increase and Pursues Clean Energy Leadership Position Among the CIS States
- Hungary Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market Outlook 2020 - 2030 with Trends, Investments, Financial Model, Analysis, COVID-19 Impact
- New Horizons for the Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market of Romania
- Podvelezje Wind Farm Construction with 48 MW Capacity Started in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- New Report is Published about the Europe Solar Power Market 2020 - 2030 with Trends, Investments, Analysis, COVID-19 Impact, Projections
- COVID-19 Impact on the Global Renewable Energy Market Report 2020 - 2025 - Scenarios, Trends, Forecasts
- Skills Improvement is Necessary for the Renewable Energy Sector of CIS States
- Here's how Europe plans to be the first climate-neutral continent
- Photovoltaics 2020 Event in Greece on February 20, 2020
- Kazakhstan Doubled its Renewable Energy Capacity in 2019 and has Ambitious Plans for 2020
- Europe Corporate Renewable PPA Future Market Development, Trends and Opportunities
- Serbia Plans to Implement Auctions for Development of Renewable Energy Projects
- Corporate Renewables 2020 Launches, 100% round table event focussed on Corporate PPAs
- Solar Photovoltaic Market of the Central Eastern and South Eastern Europe Increased by 23 per cent
- Tender Applications for Solar Power Plants in North Macedonia
- Current State of the Solar Photovoltaic Energy Market in Romania
- Renewable Energy Investment Activity and Opportunities in Kosovo
- Greece to Launch Auctions (Tenders) for 512 MW of Solar and Wind Projects
- The Rise of the European Corporate Renewable PPA Market
- Clouds Over the Horizon of the Largest Wind Power Plant Projected in Latvia
- 64 Megawatt Solar Power Plant Has Been Commissioned in Ukraine
- Europe Union to Support Clean Energy Infrastructure with €750 Million Funding
- Big Rush for Solar Photovoltaic Installations in Estonia
- Solar Power Market Boom in France
- Lithuanian Floating Solar PV Power Plant in Kruonis PSHP Receives Funding
- Uzbekistan Welcomes Large Scale Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Projects
- Poland Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market Development Perspective and Opportunities in 2019
- Increase of Investment Volume in the Ukraine Renewable Energy Market
- Western Balkans Solar Photovoltaic (PV) and Wind Power Market Overview in 2019
- Season's Greetings for 2019 from Renewable Market Watch
- Cumulative Installed Solar PV Capacity in Poland Quickly Grows
- Christmas Sale Promotion from 3 December 2018 to 11 January 2019 by Renewable Market Watch
- Renaissance for Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market in Spain
- Net Metering Cumulative Solar PV Capacity in Ukraine is 121 MW at the end of Q3 2018
- Fortum Targets Gigawatt-Scale Portfolio in Russian Solar PV and Wind Power Markets
- Kazakhstan to Focus on Renewable Energy for Power Generation Mix Diversification and Improvement
- Could volatilities fatten your returns?
- Fronius Energy Storage Solution for Solar PV Self-Generation
- G20 Energy Ministers Meeting in Argentina to Discuss Clean Energy Transition
- Europe Leads the Global Clean Energy Transition with Binding Renewable Energy Target for the EU for 2030 of 32%
- Sonnedix Announces Non-Recourse Refinancing of Part of Spanish Portfolio
- TPI and ENERCON Sign Long-Term Wind Blade Supply Agreement in Turkey
- Two Companies Eyeing Karaburun in Albania for Wind Farm Investments
- Europe Net Metering and Self-Consumption Solar PV Market Grew 18.2 Percent in 2017
- Net Metering and Self-Consumption Solar PV Market Development in Cyprus
- Boost in New Solar PV Capacity Installations in Lithuania under Improved Net Metering Scheme
- Hungary to Increase Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Capacity
- Season's Greetings for 2018 from Renewable Market Watch
- Christmas Sale Promotion from 7 December 2017 to 8 January 2018 by Renewable Market Watch
- European Solar PV Market Projected to grow by 35 percent in 2018 according to GTM Research
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to Support Solar Power Development in Albania
- Wind Energy Potential in Belarus
- Kazakhstan New Auction System for Renewable Energy (Solar, Wind, Biomass, Hydro, Geothermal)
- Russia Creates State-backed Wind Energy Investment Fund with €1.4 Billion Target Amount
- Kazakhstan Renewable Power Market and World Expo 2017 - Future Energy
- A Paradigm Shift for Low and Medium Voltage Grids Regarding Variable Renewable Energy Generation
- Global Trends in Renewable Energy Investment in 2017
- Moree Solar Farm 70 MWp Inaugurated in Australia
- Important Fields for Next Generation Solar and Wind Power
- Season's Greetings for 2017 from Renewable Market Watch
- Europe Net Metering and Self-Consumption Solar PV Market Outlook 2016 - 2025
- Drones (UAVs) to Take Off in Energy Efficiency Audits of Buildings and Houses
- Is the Belarus Solar PV Market Ready to Take Off?
- Solar PV Market Review 2016 - 2017 for Central Eastern and South Eastern Europe (Free Delivered Report)
- Drones (UAVs) in Building and Construction Inspection to Generate 5.89 Billion USD Revenue by 2025
- Largest Solar PV Power Plant in Belarus with 22 MWp capacity has been commissioned
- Venture Capital Investments at Solar Market of Central and South Eastern Europe Increased with 17.3 percent
- Asia Solar PV Market to Continue its Growth in 2016
- Wind Power Market in CEE and SEE Countries Review 2016
- CEE and SEE Countries Solar PV Market Review 2016 - 2017
- Drones in Solar Power Industry to Witness Robust Growth by 2025
- New hopes for solar market in Poland
- Importance of valuation of renewable energy projects on emerging markets
- Drones in Wind Power Industry to Hit $7.01 billion in Sales by 2025
- Current state and future trends of the solar industry in CEE and SEE region
- Solar market in Turkey for 2016
- Season's Greetings for 2016 from Renewable Market Watch
- Inea Consulting Ltd. signed sale mandate for 19.5 MW solar projects portfolio in Turkey
- Solar PV market of CEE and SEE countries to triple to 26.9 GW by 2025
- Feed-in tariffs for solar energy in Kazakhstan to be adjusted with currency devaluation
- Download your FREE copy of CEE and SEE Countries Solar PV Market Review 2014 - 2015
- Renewable Energy Settlement Operator S.A. (OREO) is established in Poland. Renewable energy auction system is expected to boost Polish solar energy market in 2016.
- Insurance of commercial and civil drones. Why it is necessary?
- Solar Market in Russia with forecast to 2020
- CEE & SEE Countries Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market 2015 - 2025. Midyear review 2015.
- New Solar PV Project Developments in Turkey
- First large scale photovoltaic (solar PV) power plants in Kazakhstan are under construction
- Get your FREE copy from CEE and SEE Countries Solar PV Market Review 2014 - 2015
- Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Energy Market in CIS Countries 2015 - 2020. Growth continued in 2014 in the shadow of political turmoil in Ukraine
- Licensed versus Unlicensed solar PV market segment (sector) in Turkey
- Season's Greetings for 2015 from Renewable Market Watch
- Turkey Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market in 2015. The way ahead.
- Kazakhstan Solar PV and Wind Energy Markets in 2015. Growth forecasts and future trends.
- Don’t miss your FREE copy from CEE and SEE Countries Solar PV Market Review 2014 - 2015
- Biomass and Biogas Markets in CEE & SEE Countries in 2014
- CEE & SEE Countries Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market 2014 - 2025. Midyear review 2014.
- Kazakhstan Solar and Wind Power Markets 2014. New feed-in tariffs have been approved from the Government
- CIS Countries Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Power Market 2013 - 2018. Changes after political turmoil in Ukraine in 2014
- Turkey Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market 2014. Scheduled for quick upward movement.
- Romania Photovoltaic (Solar PV) market 2014. Shall it continue its growth?
- CEE & SEE Countries Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market 2014 - 2025. New horizons.
- Kazakhstan Solar and Wind Power Markets. New feed-in tariffs and very good opportunities for 2014
- CIS Countries Wind Power Market 2013 - 2018. Growth perspectives medium term outlook.
- Kazakhstan Solar and Wind Power Markets 2014. Development opportunities.
- CIS Countries Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Power Market 2013 - 2018. Trends, opportunities, development prospects.
- European Commission Approves Chinese Solar-Panel Pact
- EU 2030 Framework for Climate and Energy Policies
- Russia Solar and Wind Markets 2013 - 2020. Waking of sleeping giant.
- CEE & SEE Countries Wind Power Market 2013 - 2018. Development outlook.
- CEE & SEE Countries Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market 2013 - 2018. Trends, opportunities, development prospects.
- CEE & SEE Countries Biomass and Biogas Markets 2013 - 2018. Moving forward.
- Romania Solar PV market 2013. Clouds in the sky
- Bulgaria Biomass Market 2013. First steps are taken.
- Turkey Photovoltaic Market 2013. Development opportunities.
- Romania Solar PV market 2013
- Contact Us
- The European Commission Raises Climate Ambition and Proposes 55% Cut in Emissions by 2030
- Zhanatas Wind Farm in Kazakhstan with 100 MW Power Capacity Secured USD 26.1 million Finance from EBRD
- Africa-EU Renewable Energy Co-operation Programme
- Turkey Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market: Outlook 2020 - 2030 - Trends, Forecasts, Investments, Opportunities, Analysis, COVID-19 Impact
- Núñez de Balboa the Biggest Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant in Europe Started Electricity Generation
- Asia Photovoltaic Market: Outlook 2020 - 2030 - Trends, Investments, Analysis, COVID-19 Impact, Projections
- The European Alliance for a Green Recovery is Launched
- Vestas Has Received a 139 MW Order for Akita Noshiro Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Siemens Gamesa Grabs 184 MW at Latest RES Auction Round in Poland
- New Report is Published about the Europe Corporate Renewable PPA Market
- Greece to Transform Former Mining Sites into Solar Photovoltaic Power Plants with Over 3 GW Capacity
- Share of Key Clean Robot Market Players and Impact over the Home Energy Storage Market
- Benefit List - Reports of Renewable Market Watch - 2020
- Badamsha-I Wind Farm Project in Kazakhstan with 48 MW Capacity Started Commercial Operation
- Record Low Price Achieved at Latest Auction (Tender) for Renewable Energy Projects in Kazakhstan
- Czech Republic Considers Auctions (Tenders) for Large-Scale Renewable Energy Projects
- Croatia May Increase its Renewable Energy Capacity to 32 per cent by 2030
- RECOM Grabs 20MW of Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Projects in Cyprus
- Albania to Install its First Floating Solar Photovoltaic Power Plants
- European Union (EU) in discussion for 50 per cent emission cuts by 2030
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market in Sweden Grew by Nearly 78 Percent during 2018
- The Netherlands is One of the Fastest Growing Solar PV Markets in Europe
- 437.8 MW Renewable Energy Capacity Awarded in the First Joint Solar Wind Power Tender in Greece
- European Commission Approves €385 Million Support for Production of Electricity from Renewable Energy Sources in Lithuania
- Floating Solar PV Power Plants Open Up New Horizons
- Two Wind Farms with 44.4 MW Capacity to Start Commercial Operation in Greece
- Request for Prequalification for 100 MW Solar Photovoltaic Project in Uzbekistan
- SMA Offers SolarCoin Crypto Cash
- Benefit List - Reports of Renewable Market Watch - 2019
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) to Assemble Wind Turbines Nacelles in Russia
- First order for Siemens Gamesa in Russia for 90 MW Azovskaya Wind Farm
- Sarens NV Finished Installation of 7 Wind Turbines in Belarus
- €500 Million EU Funding Available for Cross-Border Energy Infrastructure
- Global Wind Service Finished Half of the Installation Works of Wind Turbines for Alibunar Wind Farm in Serbia
- Enlight Enters Kosovo Wind Power Market
- New Wind Farms in Serbia Supported by International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Sonnedix Adds Twelve PV Plants to its Growing Spanish Portfolio
- EU Invests €873 Million in Clean Energy Infrastructure and Creates More Growth and Jobs
- EBRD to Provide Financing about 36 MW Solar PV Power Plant near Lviv in Ukraine
- SMA Solar Technology AG Sets New Sales Record in 2017
- Renewable Energy Prospects for the European Union
- Solar Energy Market State in Italy
- Vestas Signed Framework Agreement with Fortum Energy for Russian Wind Power Market
- Recent Wind Energy Market Developments in Russia
- 73 MW Banja Hydropower Plant in Albania Commissioned by Statkraft
- Belarus to Increase its Wind Power Capacity to 500 MW by 2030
- EBRD and ENEF join forces to support Albanian manufacturing company APM
- Armenia Pre-qualified Companies for a Tender about 55 MW Solar PV Power Plant Masrik-1
- Advances in Perovskite Research - Shooting stars of modern photovoltaics
- Integration Challenge about Variable Generated Wind and Solar Power into Future Grid Infrastructure
- China Grid Connection Concerns for Renewable Energy Generation
- Challenges about Renewable Energy Deployment in MENA Countries
- Overview of the Renewable Energy Market in MENA Countries
- 51 MW Wind Farm in Kalmykia in Russian Federation to be launched in 2017
- 109 MW Solar PV Power Plant Planned in Belarus by Irish Company Cameliasiade Limited
- Wind Power Market and Electricity Market in CIS Countries in 2016
- MK Fintel Wind is expected to commission 6.6 MW wind farm in Serbia in 2016
- Croatia scored 22 % increase of wind power capacity according to EWEA
- First 36 MW wind farm project in Albania will be located in Kurbin area
- List of announced solar projects in Kazakhstan by 10 November 2015
- First draft of the regulation on renewable energy referential prices in Poland is published
- The future of common electricity market in Europe
- Solar PV Market in Poland. Feed-in tariffs approved.
- Solar Market in Greece. New net-metering scheme for PV installations is announced from 2015
- Western Balkans Wind and Solar Markets in 2015
- Solar Energy Market in Hungary. What are expectations for 2015?
- Biomass and Biogas Power Markets in Romania and Bulgaria. Forecast for 2015
- Unlicensed PV market segment to underpin solar power market growth in Turkey
- Solar PV Market in Azerbaijan
- Ukraine Solar PV market after the revolution and political turmoil in 2014
- Belarus Solar PV, Wind Energy and Biogas Power Market 2014 and 2015
- Romania and Bulgaria Biomass and Biogas Energy Markets Add New Capacities in 2014
- Solar and Wind Power Market in Western Balkans. Prospects for 2014 and beyond.
- Libya Solar Market. More government willpower is necessary
- Bulgaria Wind Energy Market. Continues to be locked
- Photovoltaic Energy Investments in Serbia 2014
- Albanian Solar PV Market. Is it possible?
- Wind Power Market in Azerbaijan
- Hungarian Solar Market. Current situation in 2013 and expectations for 2014.
- Smart Grid Technologies will play important role for development of CEE & SEE countries renewable energy markets
- Kazakhstan’s President suggests working out an effective system to manage the country’s hydrocarbons
- Securum Equity Partners cancels 1 GW Serbian PV project, sues Serbian government
- Wind near-cost competitive with fossil fuels, says US Department of Energy
- Turkey. An interesting PV market.
- UK gives consent for two major wind energy projects
- Smart Energy Load Centers (SELCs) for Stable and Competitive Renewable Energy
- Headstart for CSUN in Turkey - new factory in Istanbul officially inaugurated
- Looking into the future of smart grids
- 150 kWp PV park completed in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Solar Roads Fix The Grid And Crumbling Pavement
- Solar PV Market in Poland. Shall it start in 2013?
- Ukraine Biomass and Biogas Market 2013 presents a lot of opportunities
- Turkey Wind Energy Market Development 2013 - 2018
- Romania Wind Energy Market 2013. Regional leadership.
- Ukraine Solar PV market 2013 at the verge of expansion
- Romania Biomass and Biogas Energy Market 2013 - 2018