/BUCHAREST, September 30, 2022, 10:30 BST, GOVNET/ Under the slogan “Meet the Renewables Sector in Romania!” the event organized by Govnet Conferences will bring together the most important players active in the renewable energy power generation on the local market, also companies from complementary spheres and authorities alike. Join us on October 13, 2022, to share perspectives on the current status of the Romanian renewables market, the discussions reaching topics of great importance for all the factors involved in the development of these projects.
ROMANIAN RENEWABLE ENERGY SUMMIT 2022
October 13. Grand Hotel Bucharest
If you are active in renewable energy, this is the event to be in!
Make sure to book a place here!
Target group: Local and International experts from the solar photovoltaic and the energy industry and Romanian authorities supervising and regulating the field.
- Renewable Energy Summit 2022 participation fee is 98 € + VAT/ person.
* Members of the Romanian Photovoltaic Industry Association, Romanian Wind Energy Association and Romanian Energy Suppliers Association and benefit from an additional 10% Discount.
- If you are a member of one of the Partner Association, mention RPIA, RWEA or AFEER in the discount code tab.
- If not a member, put NO in the Discount code tab.
The fee includes the participation in the conference sessions, coffee breaks and lunch, as well as the conference presentations. All registration fees mentioned above exclude 19% Romanian VAT.
ACCOMODATION FOR THE PARTICIPANTS AT THE GRAND HOTEL BUCHAREST
If you want to book rooms at the location of the event, Grand Hotel Bucharest, we have negotiated a special discounted rate of 130 Euros for a superior room (plus taxes).
Please specify when booking directly at the hotel that you are a participant of the Summit.
For Reservations, email: email@example.com
Link to the venue website: https://www.grandhotelbucharest.ro/
Registration conditions: The program and the speakers are subject to change. Should the conference be cancelled due to force majeure, unavailability of the conference venue, speakers being prevented or for other good cause, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the conference.
Participation fee return policy:
- if the request for cancellation is made up to 45 calendar days before the event, the amount paid will be returned in full;
- if the request for cancellation is made up to 30 calendar days before the event, 70% of the amount paid is returned;
- if the request for cancellation is made up to 15 calendar days before the event, 50% of the amount paid is returned;
- if the request for cancellation is made less than 7 days before the event, the amount paid will not be returned.
Data protection and sharing of contact details
About Renewable Market Watch™
Renewable Market Watch™ is a media partner of the Romanian Renewable Energy Summit 2022 and is delivering strategic insight into emerging renewable energy markets through its experienced research team and cutting-edge predictive analytics data platform. Besides publishing the reports Romania Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market Outlook 2022÷2031 and Romania Wind Power Market Outlook 2022÷2031, we partner with our customers to provide research, data and consulting reports in areas appropriate to their specific requirements. Our primary focus is emerging renewable energy markets of Asia Countries, Balkan countries, Central and Eastern Europe, CIS states (the former Soviet Union), LATAM countries, and MENA countries. For more information about Renewable Market Watch™, please visit: